WordPress can be a good way to showcase your marketing agency's services, show off your work on your portfolio section, let people reach out to you with email, phone call or even book an apartment online directly from your website, and the most important is to attract potential clients.
We were approached by a team from Media Mango who wanted to create a professional website to showcase their services and previous work. The customer wanted an aesthetically appealing, responsive web design with a focus on highlighting their services.
Great thing about building a WordPress website is that it has its own unique built-in tool that allows you to install software and apps by one-click, tools that you can plug and play on WordPress without coding like:
- Choose a premium or free theme.
- Yoast SEO that helps with onpage and off page SEO to optimise your website for search engines.
- Contact Form 7 plugin that allows you to create contact forms for your website.
- MonsterInsights that helps you track your website traffic and analytics.
By working closely with MangoMedia we utilised the right technologies to build their website,, we were able to deliver a custom WordPress website that met their goals and exceeded their expectations.
- - Marketing Agency
- Custom theme development
- Plugins (Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, WPForms)
- - London Based Marketing Agency
We believe in the power of stories, and we use them to create memorable experiences that customers will love.